BHIM UCO UPI
Champion of New Era for Payment
As a part of Digital Banking Educational series, please find below information regarding Unified Payment Interface (BHIM UCO-UPI)-Introduction, Registration, Virtual Payment Address, Setting PIN & Balance enquiry.
UNIFIED PAYMENT INTERFACE (UPI)
BHIM UCO-UPI application was launched on 28th Aug’2016.
Customers of UCO Bank as well as other Banks can download the application from Google Playstore (Android users) and Apple Store (iOS users).
BHIM UCO-UPI Application offers the following features to our customers:
- Push and Pull payments, i.e., Customers can make payment as well as request payment.
- BHIM UCO-UPI application can be used by customers of any Bank.
- Customers can set “virtual payment address” for their account. Without knowing account number, users can transfer fund or demand funds using “virtual payment address”. Eg. Gauravmishra4@uco
- BHIM UCO-UPI is safe and secure as it offers 2 Factor Authentication.
- Users get a 12 digit reference number for each transaction (NPCI RRN). This reference number (NPCI RRN) can be used to track the status of transaction in case of failure.
UPI registration and procedure flow: