ENGAGEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT AGENT (BANK MITRS) in the SSAs allotted to UCO Bank
Applications are invited from the eligible individuals for their engagement (purely on contractual basis) as Business Correspondent Agents (BCAs) i.e. Bank Mitrs to deliver banking services in the SSAs allotted to UCO Bank. Preference will be given to such entities which have presence in the respective SSAs (group of unbanked villages). Interested eligible individuals may submit their application at the respective base branch/ Zonal Office by 25th March 2016 in the prescribed application form. For eligibility criteria, services to be offered on behalf of the Bank and application form click on the link given below
Deputy General Manager (FI Dept., HO)
- Post Offices; and Retired bank employees, ex-servicemen and retired government employees having computer literacy.
- Retired Government Teachers having computer literacy.
- Individual grocery/medical/fair price shop owners/ PCO operators etc. having computer literacy.
- Agents of Small Saving Schemes of GOI/ Insurance Company/ Individual Petrol Pump owner, authorized functionaries of well run SHG which are linked to Bank
- Other individual including those operating Common Service Centre (CSC).
Click here to view the Application Form
- Should be a permanent resident of the area.
- Should be ready to work on contractual basis.
- Should be a computer literate.
- Should satisfy the norms of due diligence as laid down. by the Bank.
- Should not be affiliated to any political organization.
- Should have been referred by at least two persons known to the bank and having satisfactory dealings with the bank.
- The individuals should not have any criminal record.
- Should not be a Director or officer/employee of the Bank or a relative having the same meaning under Section 6 of the Companies Act 1956, in the case of individuals and in the case of entities, be owned or controlled by such person(s).
- The Individual BCs should not be of an age more than 65 years and the education level should be minimum 10th standard pass.