1. What is UCOPAY+?
UCOPAY+ is UCO Bank's mobile wallet on your smartphone. It is a semi-closed prepaid wallet which can be used to transfer money to other wallet users and bank accounts, anytime, anywhere. Bank has also introduced feature of Insta Account opening through UCOPAY+.
2. What are the features on the UCOPAY+ mobile app?
The following services will be available on UCOPAY+ mobile app
- Pay Money
- Get Money
- Add Money through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/IMPS
- View Your Transactions
- User Profile
- Prepaid Mobile Recharge & DTH
- Pay Your Bills
- Online Merchant Payments
- Requests Received
- Scan & Pay
- Create Favourite Pal
- Open Instant Account
3. How do I download the UCO mobile wallet app?
You can visit the Play store/ Market Place on your Android/ iOS phone and search for UCOPAY+ by using the keyword "UCO Bank". You can click on install and download the app.
4. How do I access my app after downloading it from the app store?
You will need an active internet service (2G / 3G / 4G / Wi-Fi) to use UCOPAY+.
5. What are minimum criteria to register for the services?
If you are an Indian national having a mobile number with Smart Phone and above the age of 10 Years, then you are eligible to download and use the UCOPAY+ Wallet services. During registration of UCOPAY+, the customer has to provide Mobile number to be verified with OTP, self-declaration of name and unique identification of the officially valid document. The lists of the documents are as under:-
- PAN card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
Sign-up / Sign-in
1. How do I register for UCOPAY+ Wallet?
You can sign up/register with (Mobile Number (mandatory), email ID (optional) self-declaration of Name and unique identification of the officially valid document & MPIN)
To sign up, you need to do the following -
- You will have to enter mobile number (mandatory)
- You will have to enter OTP sent on Mobile and set MPIN.
- You have to enter Your Name and Date of Birth and Email ID.
- You have to selected official valid document and provide the unique ID of Official Valid Document.
- Then, you have to select security Question from the dropdown and type your answer as prompted & submit the request.
- You will be allowed 3 attempts to enter the correct OTP. After every wrong attempt, a message will be shown 'Incorrect OTP. Please enter the correct OTP.' Post 3 wrong attempts, message will be shown 'Please regenerate OTP using ‘Resend OTP’ option.'
- If OTP is not received by you, then use the 'Resend OTP' link to resend the OTP to your mobile number.
- Upon successful registration, you will be registered for UCOPAY+ Mobile Wallet. A success message will be sent on your mobile.
2.Is there any charge for registering on UCOPAY+?
Currently, UCOPAY+ is a free app, there are no charge for registration of the app. However, since the app uses internet services, the charges for internet data as charged by your mobile operator will apply.
3.Is OTP mandatory for registering for UCOPAY Wallet?
OTP is a mandatory requirement for registration of UCOPAY Wallet.
4. I didn't receive any OTP, how do I create my account?
Click on "Resend OTP" on the screen where you have to enter the OTP. Sending OTP SMS depends on your Telecom operator like BSNL, Vodafone, Airtel, etc. Please restart your mobile and then again try to regenerate OTP.
5. I have entered wrong OTP. What do I do now?
You will be allowed 3 attempts to enter the correct OTP. After that you will have to regenerate OTP using 'Resend OTP' option.
6. I downloaded the app and registered successfully, but I could not login to the app and was given an error.
Please re-try logging in after some time or you may restart your mobile device and then check. You can login with the same MPIN which you created by tapping on the 'Login' in the app.
7. I am trying to launch the app after downloading it from the Play Store / Apple App Store, however the app is not launching or crashes frequently. What do I do now?
If your app unexpectedly quits, stops responding or won't open, then try the following:
- Close the app and restart it again
- Kill all running apps and try restarting again
- Turn off your device and switch it on. Then try to launch the app
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the app
- Delete and reinstall the app
- Make sure you have a working data plan on your carrier's network or Wi-Fi connection
8. I am trying to create my MPIN, however the app is not allowing me to do the same. What do I do now?
If the PIN is not being accepted by the system, please check for the following and try again:
Sequential number: For e.g. 1234 or 6789 are not allowed
Repetitive: For e.g. 1111 or 7777 are not allowed
1. What are the options to Add money online in the wallet?
The options to Add money online for you are as follows -
- Net Banking
- Debit Card/Credit Card
2. Can I start using the mobile wallet without adding any funds, similar to a credit card?
You have to fund the wallet before using it for any transactions or money transfer since it is a prepaid wallet.
3. How do I Add money using NetBanking option?
When you want to Add money from bank account through internet banking, you will have to authenticate yourself by entering the INB (Internet Banking) login credentials. You have to select the payment option from the list for net banking provided. Then select the Bank Name from the drop down list options and you will be redirected to your bank's internet banking login page. You have to authenticate yourself providing your ID and password and OTP sent on registered mobile to complete the transaction.
4. How do I Add money using the Debit Card/Credit Card option?
On the Add Money screen on UCOPAY Wallet, you have to select the payment option from the list provided (Debit Card/credit Card). You will be then redirected to provide the card details like card number, card expiry, name on the card, CVV and OTP (generated and sent by the card issuing bank/organization).
5. What are the limits provide in UCOPAY+ app?
The daily and monthly transaction limits for wallet are as under:
Limits per wallet (on platform)
Maximum balance at any point of time
Top up through Debit Card/Credit Card per transaction
Total reload in a month*
Total deposit in 1 Financial Year
Bill Payment/ Recharges
Credit allowed in wallet after 12 months
Fund transfer (Transfer to Account)*
-Per transaction limit
- Daily limit
- Monthly limit
*indicates that for Non KYC users, fund transfer will not be allowed either to account or wallet upto 12 months. Above given limits are subject to change as per Bank’s policy.
1.What is Pay Money?
Pay Money is similar to funds transfer where you can transfer funds from your wallet to anyone who may or may not be having a bank account. It includes Wallet to Wallet transfer, Wallet to UCO account transfer, Wallet to other Bank account Transfer. Currently, Wallet to wallet fund transfer allowed for KYC users only.
2.How do I Pay Money from my wallet?
Before doing payment to other UCOPAY+ users, you have to add beneficiary in “Create favourite Pal” option. After 8 hours of cooling period, you may do fund transfer to Wallet holders. You can select Pay Money option from the dashboard in the app, where the app will prompt you to enter the below fields:
- Select Wallet to Wallet transfer, Wallet to UCO account transfer
- In Wallet to Wallet transfer, enter mobile number, Pal Name and amount. Also, you may put fund transfer limit check while adding the beneficiary.
- In Wallet to UCO bank account, Enter Account name, account number, mobile and amount. Also, you may put fund transfer limit check while adding the beneficiary.
3. What payment methods can I choose to Pay Money?
You can choose your Wallet Balance as the payment method to Pay Money.
4.How do I select the recipient to Pay Money?
Registered Pal: Customers/ Merchants who are added in Create favourite Pal are known as registered Pal and enable for fund transfer after 8 hours of cooling period. You can select their name from Select Favourite Pal or just type their name to select.
5. I don't have bank account details of my friends to whom I want to Pay Money. Can I still Pay Money using UCOPAY+ Wallet?
You can still Pay Money to your friend using Pay Money feature on UCOPAY+ Wallet using his/her UCOPAY+ wallet registered Mobile number. Using this facility you can Pay Money with mobile number, email id.
Get Money Details
1. What is Get Money?
You can request your friends/ contacts/ merchants /customers to Pay Money to your wallet. This is applicable only to UCOPAY+ registered users only.
2. How do I Get Money from my wallet?
You can select Get Money option from the dashboard in the app, where the app will prompt you to enter the below fields:
- Sender’s / Customer’s mobile number or email id
Your request is then sent to the sender/ Customer who is UCOPAY+ registered user.
3. How do I select the sender to Ask Money?
You can Get Money from Select Favourite Pal or by entering phone no and registered Pal name.
4. Can the sender reject the request sent to him?
Yes. The sender can select the action to be taken on 'Payment Request' to either accept or reject.
5. Can I modify the amount which has been requested and do a partial transfer?
No, you cannot modify the amount in the request received. You can either accept or reject the request.
1. What does "UCOPAY+ KYC" mean?
UCOPAY+ KYC users are those UCOPAY+ registered users whose UCOPAYKYC has been registered at Bank. For getting the KYC of wallet holders, bank provides “UCOPAYKYC” form to all UCO Bank branches. Wallet holders may contact any of UCO bank branch and request for KYC form. This form has to be filled long with KYC document and submitted to email@example.com email ID. After successful KYC completion, bank will respond to email sender and wallet holders may enjoy this facility. Once the customer wallet become KYC, he can do fund transfer to Wallet as well as to UCO bank account with amount up to 20,000 limit.
KYC document which can be used for Full KYC of customers are:
- PAN card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
2. Is the service available for non-UCO bank customers also?
The full KYC facility can be provided to all UCOPAY+ wallet holders based on their application received.
3. I am not being able to create a Full KYC Wallet / Power Up my wallet
Please fill up the UCOPAYKYC form and send it to us after filling it with KYC documents details.
4. What are facilities available after full KYC of Wallet holders?
After Full KYC of UCOPAY+, wallet holder may do fund transfer to pre-registered beneficiaries or favourite Pal added in “Create favourite Pal” option after 8 hours of cooling period.
Recharge and Pay Bills
1. What is the Mobile Recharge & Bill Pay option on the home page?
The Mobile Recharge & Bill Pay option enables you to recharge your mobile or DTH accounts and pay your utility bills using the Wallet balance.
2. Which are the billers for this facility?
The billers that you can pay with this facility are:
- Prepaid Mobile connection
- DTH connection
- Credit Card
- Gift Card
- Mutual Fund
3. How long will it take for my payment be updated at the biller's end?
It may take 3-4 working days from the date of payment to update your account at the biller's end.
4. Why is my prepaid mobile recharge request rejected?
Your prepaid mobile wallet recharge request may be rejected due to any one of the following reasons:
- Invalid mobile number
- Using a postpaid mobile number
- Entering wrong amount for recharge
- Transaction request exceeds daily/monthly amount
5. What will happen if I enter incorrect mobile number for prepaid recharge?
UCOPAY Wallet processes the prepaid mobile recharge based on the details provided by you. As this is an instant services provided by UCOPAY, and the recharged amount can be immediately used by the recipient, UCOPAY Wallet will not be able to reverse the amount on account of incorrect mobile number for prepaid recharge.
6. What will happen if I enter wrong details while recharging?
The required details entered by you on the app will be sent to the corresponding service provider for further processing. If they are incorrect, your request will be rejected. However, if the service provider accepts the payment as per the given details, then bank will not be able to reverse the same.
7. What will happen if I wrongly input the required details while making my postpaid bill payment?
The required details shared by you on the app will be sent to the corresponding service provider for further processing. If they are incorrect, your request will be rejected. However, if the service provider accepts the payment as per the given details, then bank will not be able to reverse the same.
8. Will UCOPAY+ Wallet send any confirmation while paying the bill?
You will receive sms confirmation along with recharge/bill receipt for the successful transaction. In case the transaction fails, then the amount will be credited back to your account within 3-4 working days.
9. Do I need to have a bank account to pay my bills?
No, you can pay your bills using the wallet balance.
10. My wallet account got debited while paying my bill but the transaction got failed. What should I do?
In case of failed transaction, the amount will be credited back to your account within 3-4 working days.
11. My wallet account got debited twice while doing the recharge transaction. What should I do?
In case of any of failed double debit, the amount will be credited back to your account within 3-4 working days.
12. What happens if my talk time does not get updated post a successful transaction?
Such cases depend on end billers. If biller refunds the amount, we will refund back the amount to your account within 3-4 working days. In case you do not receive the same within 3-4 working days, kindly call our 24 Hour Contact Center.
Transfer to Account
1. What is 'Transfer to Account' facility?
Transfer to Account facility enables the customer to Pay Money to account with UCO bank.
2. Are there any Fees or Charges for transfer of Funds from Wallet to the Bank Account?
UCOPAY Wallet encourages the customers to make most of their transactions through the Mobile Wallet. There are no Service Charges for Fund Transfer through Mobile Wallet: UCOPAY to UCO Bank Account.
3. What happens if fund do not credited to UCO bank account?
Any Fund transfer which is not success may be refunded to wallet or credited to bank account within 3-4 working days.
1. How do I view my transaction history?
You can click on ‘My Transactions’ option to view your transaction history
2. Can I send Wallet Statement to my Email ID?
Yes, you may send wallet transaction statement to email ID entered.
1. What is "Requests received"?
The ‘Requests received is the repository of all the payment requests received from other UCOPAY+ wallet holders for sending money.
2. What action can I take under the Request received tab?
You can take the following actions under the Request received tab:
- Accept: When you have to approve pending request, it proceeds to 'Pay Money' process
- Reject: When you have to reject pending ‘Requests’, it sends message to the requester about rejected request. The payment request will expire if not accepted in 5 days
- Cancel: When you have requested (in case of Ask Money) money & want to cancel the request or received money (in case of Pay Money to Non registered Recipient) & want to cancel the pending request.
3. How do I Add people as Favourites Pal?
You can Add people from your phone book, or by manually entering their contact details in “Create favourite Pal”.
4. I added a person only by adding their mobile number as my Favourite Pal, how can I Pay Money to my friend using just the mobile number.
UCOPAY allows you to Pay Money to your friend through the mobile wallet without registering for their account numbers.
5. Can I delete the favourites Pal saved in my wallet?
Yes, you can delete your favourites Pal saved in your wallet by using the edit button.
1. How can I change my MPIN once I have set it for my wallet?
You can navigate to the Home screen and then to menu option and subsequently ‘Change MPIN/TPIN’ screen, where the mobile application/website will prompt you to enter the following fields:
- Enter Old MPIN/TPIN
- Enter 4 Digit New MPIN/TPIN.
- Confirm 4 Digit New MPIN/TPIN
- You can enter the Current MPIN/TPIN and a New MPIN/TPIN to replace it. The PIN has to be a 4-digit numerical data only.
2. What happens if I forget my MPIN?
You can follow the below steps to retrieve your PIN:
- Click on Forget MPIN button at login screen.
- Enter OTP. Click on Regenerate OTP.
- Enter Security Question and Answer.
- Click on Proceed.
- In case, you have forgot Security Question and Answer, you may contact or drop in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from you registered email ID.
- If the inputs are correct and validated, your new PIN will be set and you can use the Wallet services with your new PIN.
3. What do I have to do if I have any queries / suggestions / feedback?
In case of any queries / suggestions / feedback, you can drop mail to email@example.com from you registered email ID.
4. Where I can provide complaints or feedback in the UCOPAY+ app?
You may provide complaints or feedback in Customer Grievances & Redressal option in menu option in UCOPAY+ app.
5. What is Instant Account option provided in UCOPAY+ app?
Insta account opening in UCOPAY+ is facility provided for non-UCO customers for Limited KYC accounts opened through OTP based Aadhaar authentication. The customer has to complete eKYC through AADHAR and PAN verification online. The customer can avail the facility of debit card also. In such accounts, there cannot be credit balance of more than 1 Lakh. Your overall cumulative deposit in such an account cannot exceed 2 Lakhs, unless you complete the full KYC process. The Insta account has to be converted to fully functional account within 1 year of Insta account creation date else the insta account may get closed. The customer can contact any of UCO bank branch and request for converting Insta account to Full KYC accounts.
6. What will happen if I do not use UCOPAY+ application for continuous 12 months?
The Bank may treat the Wallet as Inactive, if the same has not been accessed by the UCOPAY+ user for twelve months. In such cases, the customer has to visit the UCO Bank branch and with full KYC documents. After verification of KYC details, the wallet account can be reactivated. For Non-KYC users, one time option is there to withdraw money to pre-designated account.
7. What are the charges for opening Instant Account in UCOPAY+?
There are no charges currently for opening Instant Account in UCOPAY+.