UCOPAY+ wallet is a app for all the Bill Payment/Recharge needs of the customer. It is a semi-closed prepaid wallet where you can load money and spend it for your Mobile recharge/ DTH recharge/various utility Bill Payments including Gas, Electricity, Insurance, Mutual Funds, etc., sending money to your near & dear ones.
Getting money from your pals or paying money to your pal’s wallet/UCO Bank account can’t be easier than this. It provides facility of QR Code scanning of merchants and doing quick payment. You can check all transaction statement and send it to your Email-ID.
Any Indian National of age more than 18 years is allowed to register for UCOPAY+ wallet.
- Download (Android / IOS) & install the UCOPAY+ Application from Play Store/ Market place for Android/ iOS phones.
- Open the Application and enter your mobile number which need not be the one which is registered with UCO Bank andpress Submit.
- Fill in your First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email-Id and Document Type, Document for verification and Proceed.
- One OTP will be sent to the mobile number you entered.
- Enter the OTP and set your 4-digit MPIN & TPIN.
- Select a secret question and put in the answer and Proceed.
- Enter your MPIN.
- Tap on OK on the pop-up.
- Instant online Account opening.
- Video KYC Facility also available.
- Immediate availability of online transactions.
- Virtual wallet.
- Bill Payment.
- Add MoneyGet Money
- Pay Money
- Bill Pay
- Mobile/DTH Recharge
- Requests Received
- Create your Favourite Pals
- Scan & Pay
- Other features
Wallet fund Transfer Charges in UCO PAY + Wallet
Total debit should not exceed Rs.10000 in the month
Total deposit in Financial Year Rs 1 lac
Amount outstanding shall not exceed Rs 10k at any time
No Fund transfer to Account as well in other wallets
After 12 months fund loading will not be allowed
Per beneficiary 1 lakh monthly
Amount at any time should not exceed 1 lac at a time
Cooling period before payment 8 hours
Fund transfer to Pre – registered Beneficiary. Number of Beneficiary added in a day 3
Limit can be set – beneficiary wise maximum RS20,000/-
Deactivate such wallets where transaction does not happen in 1 year
As per RBI guidelines, Non-KYC UCOPAY+ users are restricted from doing fund transfer to any other wallet or Bank account. Once KYC is completed, the customer can do fund transfer up to 20000/- in a month. In order to do fund transfer, the customer has to add beneficiary and wait for cooling period of 8 hours.
For NON KYC UCOPAY+ customer completed 1 year, no further fund loading will be allowed. However, the customer can use existing funds for Recharges/ Bill Payments.
- What is UCO PAY+ app?
UCO PAY + is an advance digital wallet where user can keep money digitally and also can open account with limited facility.
- Who can register for UCOPAY +?
All UCO and non-UCO customers can register for UCOPAY + application using their valid mobile number.
- Can I transfer money to other Bank account besides UCO Bank account?
At present, user can transfer money to other UCOPAY + wallet and UCO Bank accounts. Fund transfer to other Bank account is not allowed.
- I forgot my login password (MPIN). How do I reset it?
Click on “Forgot MPIN” button present at login screen-> enter OTP sent to registered mobile number, answer secret question and reset login pin.
- I don’t remember my secret question/answer. How do I reset MPIN?
User needs to send e-mail to email@example.com from registered e-mail id or get the request forwarded through any UCO Bank Branch. User needs to present supporting documents to confirm that the given mobile number belongs to him/her. Secret question/answer will be sent through SMS to user’s registered mobile number.
- How is UCOPAY + useful for Merchants?
Merchants can use UCOPAY + for receiving payments from their customers. Merchants may simply generate QR code for the UCOPAY + (e-wallet) in which they would like to receive payments and paste copies of the same outside their shops. Other UCOPAY + users can simply scan the QR Code (Merchant’s detail will be visible) and make payment. Merchant also has the option to send “get money request” to his/her customers.
- What is QR Code in UCOPAY+?
Quick Response (QR) Code represents e-wallet information in an image form which may be scanned for making on-to-one transfer.
- How to generate QR Code in UCOPAY +?
User can generate QR Code by tapping on to ‘QR Code sign’ available at top left and clicking ‘generate’.
- How much fund can be transferred using UCOPAY + in a day?
User can transfer a maximum of Rs 5,000 in a 24 hour cycle.
- Is there any charge for transferring funds from UCOPAY + to UCO Bank account?
Yes. Funds transferred from UCOPAY + to UCO Bank account is chargeable.
- Where can I view transaction history?
User can view transaction history by clicking plus sign (+) available at bottom-left corner of the home screen and selecting ‘view transaction’ to view/e-mail transaction statement for a particular period.
- My Mobile/DTH recharge was unsuccessful but my e-wallet got debited. When will I get refund?
Refund for such cases is usually processed within 2-5 working days.
- Whom should branches contact in case of any dispute related to UCOPAY +?
For any dispute related to UCOPAY +, branches may send e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org