UCO Bank launches official UCOPAY+ wallet app for all the Bill Payment/Recharge needs of the customer. It is a semi-closed prepaid wallet which can be used to transfer money to other wallet users and bank accounts, anytime, anywhere.
It is electronic virtual wallet where you can load money and spend it for your Mobile recharge/ DTH recharge/various utility Bill Payments including Gas, Electricity, Insurance, Mutual Funds, etc., sending money to your near & dear ones.
It contains various features like adding money from your net banking/debit card/credit card, getting money from your pals, paying money to your pal’s wallet/UCO Bank account, paying your bills, doing Mobile/DTH Recharge. It provides facility of QR Code scanning of merchants and doing quick payment.
You can check all transaction statement and send it to your Email-ID.
How is it going to work?
- You need to register by entering your mobile number and creating your profile
- Loading money into your wallet
- Using the money to recharge your mobile/DTH and pay bills
- Transfer money to your UCO bank account
- Scanning the QR code and paying without entering account numbers
- Full Customer support
- Any complaints need to be forwarded to UCO Customer Care firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Indian National of age more than 18 years is allowed to register for UCOPAY+ wallet.
- Download & install the UCOPAY+ Application from Play Store/ Market place for Android/ iOS phones.
- Open the Application and enter your mobile number which need not be the one which is registered with UCO Bank and press Submit.
- Fill in your First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email-Id and Document Type, Document for verification and Proceed.
- One OTP will be sent to the mobile number you entered.
- Enter the OTP and set your 4-digit MPIN & Tpin.
- Select a secret question and put in the answer and Proceed.
- Enter your MPIN.
- Tap on OK on the pop-up.
With Add Money option, you can load your wallet with money through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
With Get Money option, you can ask for money from your friends (Selecting from Phone book or favourites)
With Pay Money option, you can transfer money to Wallet of someone, UCO Bank account.
With Bill Pay option, you can add billers and pay your bills. Also you can view the bills already paid.
With this option, you can do mobile/DTH Recharge
In this menu option, the get money requests from other persons to you will be shown
With this option, you can create your favourite pals. It is just like adding beneficiary. After addition of beneficiary, there is cooling period of 8 hours. Once KYC is done, the customer can transfer fund to favourite pals.
With this, customers can pay to the merchants by directly scanning their QR codes.
Viewing statements, various offers, changing MPIN, editing user profile, FAQs are also available.
- Add Money
- Get Money
- Pay Money
- Bill Pay
- Mobile/DTH Recharge
- Requests Received
- Create your Favourite Pals
- Scan & Pay
- Other features
“UCOPAY+" App is one stop solution for all requirements of UCO/non-UCO customers. UCOPay+ mobile App has features like Fund Transfer, Bill Payments, Banking Products enquiries, Mini Statement, e-Wallet, 'Business Lead Reference etc.
As per RBI guidelines, Non-KYC UCOPAY+ users are restricted from doing fund transfer to any other wallet or Bank account. For allowing Fund transfer, UCOPAY+ users have to complete UCOPAY+ KYC verification after presenting the KYC valid documents like Aadhar, PAN card, Driving License, Voters ID card, etc. to branch.
Once KYC is completed, the customer can do fund transfer up to 20000/- in a month. In order to do fund transfer, the customer has to add beneficiary and wait for cooling period of 8 hours.
For NON KYC UCOPAY+ customer completed 1 year, no further fund loading will be allowed. However, the customer can use existing funds for Recharges/ Bill Payments.
Total debit should not exceed Rs.10000 in the month
Total deposit in Financial Year Rs 1 lac
Amount outstanding shall not exceed Rs 10k at any time
Goods Only and services payment
No Fund transfer to Account as well in other wallets
After 12 months fund loading will not be allowed
Per beneficiary 1 lakh monthly
Amount at any time should not exceed 1 lac at a time
Cooling period before payment 8 hours
Number of Beneficiary added in a day 3
Fund transfer to Pre – registered Beneficiary
Limit can be set – beneficiary wise maximum RS20,000/-
Deactivate such wallets where transaction does not happen in 1 year