Mobile Banking (UCO mBanking Plus)
Eligibility for Mobile Banking:
The Customer desirous of availing of the Mobile Banking Services should have at least one operative account with the bank . However transactions through mobile banking channel should be allowed in following account types:
Allowed Account Types:-
- Savings Bank Accounts
- Current Accounts – All individually operated accounts & Proprietorship accounts
- Staff Overdraft & Cash credit accounts against deposit
- Credit facility in loan accounts through IMPS/NEFT-RTGS.
- Mobile Banking facility is not available for Minor (age of below 18 years)
- Service will not be available for Illiterate, Deceased, Inoperative, HUF, Club, Society & Association.
- Currently UCO mBanking is available for retail customers only .
- All or any transaction arising from the use of the Services in the joint account shall be binding on all the joint account holders, jointly and severally.
Supported Mobile Handsets:-
UCO m-banking application can be installed on mobile handsets with the Operating System (OS): Android and iOS.
Process of Registration
There are two ways of registering for mBanking:-
- Self-registration: through mobile application.
- Branch can also register existing customer for m-banking. In this, MPIN/TPIN will be sent as SMS to customer’s registered mobile number.
A. Account View
- List of all linked a/c. to customer id
- Balance Inquiry
- Mini Account Statement
B. Fund Transaction
- Fund Transfer within Bank
- Fund Transfer outside Bank (NEFT/RTGS)
- Fund Transfer outside Bank through IMPS
- Fund Transfer outside Bank through UPI
- Push & Pull Payments
- Scan & Pay using Bharat QR
- Make Bill Payments
- Mobile Recharge
- Flight & Hotel Booking
C. Request Processing
- Term Deposit A/c. opening
- RD Opening
- PPF A/c. Opening
- Debit card Hotlisting
- Cheque Status
- Stop Cheque
- Revoke Cheque
- Standing Instruction Creation
- Scheduling of fund Transfer
- Updation of PAN Card
- Form 15 G/H updation
- Apply for Locker
- FD/RD Closure
- Apply for APY
- Generation of TDS Certificate
- Generation of A/c. Statement
- Temporary Blocking of all ADC Transactions
Transaction limits under mBanking plus and UPI:-
**The above mentioned limit is to be setup first through DigiSafe option in UCO mBanking plus app.
* Rs. 5000/- transaction limit is allowed within 24 hours of registration. No of count of transaction are 10 transactions per day in UPI. Also UPI transaction limit is separate from Mbanking limit.
IMPS TRASACTION CHARGES
For Application overall Daily limit for third party transfer/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/Bill Payment/Other services will be Rs. 5,00,000/-
Note: These figures are only indicative and may undergo change if deemed necessary by the Bank or NPCI (in case of UPI transaction).