|Sector (Priority / Non-priority)
||Priority Sector, Segment MSE
|Type of facility:
||Term Loan / Cash Credit
|Level of implementation
- Individuals, Proprietorship/Partnership firms, Pvt. Ltd. Cos. engaged in providing medical/pathological/ diagnostic services to the society. Veterinary Doctors/ practitioners are not eligible
- Applicants/Promoters should have recognized qualification in any branch of medical science like MBBS/ BAMS/BDS/BHMS or any other recognized degree etc. In case of Partnership & Private Limited Company at least one partner/director should have requisite medical qualification
- The doctor/s practicing for a minimum period of three years.
- In case of medical unit, the same must be in existence for a minimum period of three years and earning profit.
- To finance for purchase of various surgical, X-Ray, CT Scan etc. and other Electro Medical equipment and any other items to start Clinics/Nursing Homes/Medical Centres.
- Finance can also be allowed for purchase, construction, addition, alteration, renovation, furnishing of Clinics/Nursing Home/Medical Centers.
- Financing towards Working Capital to meet day to day requirement.
|Quantum of Loan
- Minimum Rs. 1.00 lakh and Maximum Rs 300.00 lacs
- For Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathic Doctors. Maximum of Rs.10.00 lakh of which a sub ceiling for working capital limits at : 10% of total loan amount.
Need based finance as per the project, subject to economic viability of the same and projection of realistic income to service the EMIs.
- Rural/Semi-Urban areas : Maximum Rs.50 lacs
- Urban/Metro areas : Maximum Rs.300 lacs
Investment in Land & Building shall not exceed 50% of the aggregate Project Cost.
Working Capital (Ceiling) :
- Max. 10% of the loan amount upto Rs. 100 lac
- Max. 5% of the loan amount above Rs. 100 lac
Hypothecation and/or mortgage of existing unencumbered assets of the unit which are directly associated with the project or business for which the Credit facility has been extended as well as assets created out of bank finance.
In case of finance for vehicle, Blank ITO (Intimation and transfer of ownership) Form to be obtained.
Loans upto Rs.1.00 crore :
- No Collateral & Third Party Guarantee.
- To be compulsory covered under Credit Guarantee Scheme of CGTMSE.
- CGTMSE fees to be borne by the borrower.
|Eligible Collateral Security/ies under the scheme, where applicable
Immovable Property :
Mortgage of non-agricultural property in the name of Doctor/close family member/medical unit may be accepted with both due legal validation and valuation. When the valuation of the property/ies, as a whole, exceeds Rs.50 lacs, valuation of the same shall be obtained from two independent valuers empanelled by the Bank.
Liquid Securities :
Lien/Pledge/Assignment of Instruments, as the case may be, of liquid collateral security, if any, offered/ stipulated by sanctioning authority. Eligible collaterals under UCO Doctor scheme, for all purposes including waiver of guarantee and concessional rate of interest, shall be in the form of:
FDR/s with UCO Bank, NSC,KVP,LIC Policy.
* Only Surrender Value of LIC policy/ies shall be taken into account.
Loans upto Rs 10 lac: 15%
Others: 20% of the cost of the project/equipment
Working Capital: 10%
|Rate of Interest
For Loans upto 1 Crore (CGTMSE Coverage), rate of Interest is
|Up to 25 lacs
|25 lacs to 1 Crore
For Loan above 1 Crore (for MSME)As per Credit Rating
|CGTMSE cover where applicable
||As per guideline CGTMSE Coverage
Term Loan repayable in 60 monthly instalments \ (including moratorium period of 6 months).
Repayment to commence after 1(one) month of completion of the project or moratorium period of 6 months, whichever is earlier.
Interest to be serviced as and when applied (including moratorium period).