Mutual funds in recent times has been considered an excellent mode of wealth building and has gained rapid popularity as a good investment option coupled with rise in income and savings of the public at large. Mutual funds have variety of schemes and income options (i.e equity -diversified or sectoral, debt or liquid, balanced funds) to suit the financial preferences of all classes of investors, be it Retail, Corporate or Institutional depending on their risk appetite.
UCO Bank intends to become a financial super mart wherein its customers shall be able to purchase a wide range of quality financial products under one roof.
Keeping the above objective in mind, UCO Bank has entered into an Agency tie-up with some of the leading and fastest growing Asset Management Companies (Mutual Fund Houses) in India for distribution of mutual fund products through our Bank's Branches. To facilitate this, the Bank has posted Officers all over the country. These Officers have been duly certified by the AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds of India) for promoting mutual fund business after they have successfully cleared the training and tests as prescribed by the AMFI.
The Bank now offers a wide range of mutual fund products be it equity -diversified or sectoral, debt or liquid or for that matter balanced funds of the following MF companies, depending on its customer's risk taking ability.
- UTI Mutual Fund for more detail click here www.utimf.com
- Kotak Mutual Fund for details click here www.kotak.com
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund for more details click here www.franklintempletonindia.com
- Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund for more details click here www.birlasunlife.com
- Reliance Mutual Fund for more details click here www.reliancemutual.com
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund for more details click here www.pruicici.com